We take the privacy rights of users of this site very seriously and seek to ensure the highest standards of compliance with UK Data Protection Laws and Regulations.
Turnonlondon is NOT an escort agency! It does not negotiate or play any part in the booking of any services. Furthermore it is NOT responsible for any negotiations or agreements between any persons and the individuals within this site. It is merely a site on which independent people may advertise! The advertisers are totally independent of the Webmaster and each other. The Webmaster has no knowledge of the day-to-day activities of the advertisers. All the advertisers appearing on this site are 18 years of age or over! The administrators of this site will cooperate fully with the appropriate authorities in any matter regarding underage persons.
Anything implied or inferred within these pages is not to be taken as an inducement for payment for anything other than time and companionship. We provide advertisements and links to referral services for independent contractors. We do not provide access to sites, which engage in illegal activities, nor do we condone the same. These sites provide referral services only and any violations of this declaration should be brought to our attention immediately.
1. Your Data
- 'Your Data' means any information about you which is personally identifiable, including, without limitation, your name, address, telephone number, email address, financial details, login user name, password, comments, profiles, personal descriptions, photos and other information from which you can be identified and which you may disclose to us or otherwise via the Site at any time.
2. When do we collect your data?
- If you register as a member (advertiser), we collect data when you:
- update your profile or submit a listing
If you otherwise use the site (whether or not you are an Advertiser), we collect your data from you:
-when you make a complaint or enquiry or provide other feedback to us;
-in monitoring your communications sent via and use of the site ensure and check compliance with the Terms and Conditions or otherwise as required by law
- when you disclose your data to us or otherwise through the site at any other point.
3. How do We use Your Data:
- monitor, develop and improve the site, services and your experience;
- process your registration as an Advertising Member and to process and administer Your Advertising Membership (where appropriate);
- process and deal with any complaints or enquiries made by or about You;
-investigate any suspected breach of the Terms and Conditions of Use or Membership Terms and Conditions (as relevant) made by or otherwise relating to You and to monitor compliance including by way of checking postings to the Site, retaining forum or chat room exchanges and using keyword triggers to investigate usage that may be inappropriate;
- where (and only where) requested by you, to send you and keep you updated with information by email about existing and new services and special offers from us;
- where (and only where) requested by you, to send you information by e-mail about related products or services of selected third parties that may be of interest to you
To opt-out of receiving any information pursuant to section 3 above, you can:
i. amend Your preferences accordingly in your profile;
ii. email us at email@example.com stating your username, the type of information you do not wish to receive and any further and all communications from.
4. Will we pass on Your Data to third parties?
- We may pass Your Data to other parties as follows:
- Where relevant, your user name and information you voluntarily provide in profile optionally will be published in the escorts only section of this web site.
- To our employees and agents to administer your advertising membership.
- We may disclose your data to the police, regulatory bodies or legal advisers in connection with any alleged criminal offence or suspected breach of the Terms and Conditions of Use and (where appropriate) Membership Terms and Conditions by You or otherwise where required by law.
- Always think carefully before disclosing your data or other information to other members or otherwise posting your data on the site. It is important that you are aware that any of your data or other information which You disclose to another Member may then be disclosed on the Site by that Member. As stated in the Terms and Conditions, we have no responsibility or control over the contents of communications made between Members.
5. Data Security
- We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your data.
- We do not hold any financial information, such as credit card details, online or on any other electronic media.
- For more information on cookies and how to disable them, You can consult the information provided by the Interactive Advertising Bureau at www.allaboutcookies.org
7. Access to and Updating Your Data
- Where you are an Advertising Member, you may access and update your data contained in your Advertising Member Account accessed by the "LOGIN" link at the top of the turnonlondon home page. You must make sure that you update Your data as soon as possible with any and all relevant changes.
8. Other links
- Please be aware that the site links to other web sites that may be accessed by you through the turnonlondon We are not responsible for the data policies, content or security of these linked web sites. We do not have any control over the use to which third parties may put your data where you choose to purchase products or services or otherwise to contact them via this Site.
9. Transfer Outside the EEA
9.1 This Site is accessible via the internet and therefore may potentially be accessed by anyone around the world. Other Advertisers may also be or access the site from outside the European Economic Area. This means that, where you post your data on the site, this could be accessed from anywhere around the world and therefore a transfer of your data outside of the European Economic Area may be deemed to have occurred. You consent to such transfer of your data for and by way of this purpose.
10. Contact Us